Disclaimer | Green Works International
- Professional photography is available of (almost) all varieties and crops. The photography of Green Works International is copyrighted. Photos may only be used by customers of Green Works International, and authorized by Green Works International, for promotional purposes of our customers.
- Available cultural information is based on Dutch cultivation locations. Green Works International can never be held liable for any cultural information given and only to be used as a guideline. Grower is at all times responsible for their own action and to read the label of the chemicals being used.
- Crops that are traded by Green Works International are trademark law and/or breeders' rights protected. Exclusively traded by license by Green Works International.
- Crops traded by Green Works International are not suitable for consumption.
- Green Works International BV spends the utmost care to update, correct and complete its content on www.green-works.nl as much as possible. However, it is possible that the content of this website is outdated, incomplete or not correct. No rights can be derived from information on this website and the content. Green Works International accepts no liability for damages, in any way caused, due the content or use of this website. This is especially, but not exclusively, for all cultural information on this website.
- Read our terms and conditions for more information.
Copyright | Green Works International
All photos, pictures, images, cultural information on this website, www.green-works.nl, are copyrighted by Green Works International. Nothing of the photos, documents, etc. can be used among this website, without any written permission of Green Works International. Nothing can be make public, spread and/or reproduced.